Both, Guest House & Villa are located in South part of Zakopane, on the slope of Nosal Hill and along Jaszczurówka Road. It is a main road to Morskie Oko, Łysa Polana and Bukowina. Most of rooms in both houses are facing meadow and forest of National Tatra Park. Houses are walking distance from Nosal, the largest ski complex in Zakopane. Cross country skiing and mountain trails are 50 meters behind the house. It is just 20 minutes walk to the cable car that will whisk you ever upwards to Kasprowy Wierch (Almost 2,000 meters high), or the more adventurous can walk there in an estimated 3 hours (the top that is). You can, if experienced, ski down from there all the way to the bottom. There are many kilometers of walks into and around the Tatra mountain range that are clearly marked.
Chocholowska Valley, a 15 minute bus ride from the Main Bus Station, is a wonderful valley with old style sleigh rides or in the summer months wheeled cart rides a journey of half an hour or more.
Also it is worth returning to Krakow for a visit if you have arrived there or visiting it anyway if not. This was the ancient capital of Poland until about 1520 and I don’t mean 20 minutes past 3. The bus journey will take you about two hours, but the train is more expensive and takes much longer and goes everywhere before getting there. You will have enough activities to occupy months if you wish. Walking, driving or taking bus across the road to enjoy them is simple and pretty.
See our apartment in Krakow for rent if you wish to stay there longer.
Do not drive through Zakopane, take a short cut from Zakopianka. You will see the gas station sign and McDonald on your right.
- Turn left onto Wojdyły going under railroad 550 m,
- Continue onto Stachonie 900 m
- Continue onto Janosówka 500 m
- Continue onto Mrowce 2.3 km
- Continue onto Droga Do Olczy 650 m
- Turn left onto road Oswalda Balzera/Oswalda Balzera/Jaszczurówka 800 m
- Destination will be on the right
- St. Stanislaw House next to Urszulanki Convent, 3 houses away after you see Nosal ski area.
- Willa Pod Smrekami is further down next to large meadow field.
How to get here
If you’re flying from abroad the best way is to fly to KRK Airport. From Kraków to Zakopane is about 110.00 km. You may get a bus or train (make sure is faster one), rent a car and drive down here or order pick up from the airport. For years our guests are using https://milacars.com company to get to our location in Zakopane. MilaCars provides a very professional service.
Do not flight to Katowice since it gets very complicated, time taking and money to travel from Katowice to Zakopane.
- Chochołowskie Termy – 22.9 km
- Kąpielisko Szymoszkowa
Zakopane, Polana Szymoszkowa 2 – 7km
- Terma Bania
Białka Tatrzańska, Środkowa 181-22.6km
- Gorący Potok
Szaflary, os. Nowe 45 – 21 km
- Aqua Park Zakopane
Zakopane, Jagielońska 31 – 3.6 km
- Termy Bukowina
Bukowina Tatrzańska, Sportowa 22 – 14.3 km
- Termy Szaflary
Szaflary, Osiedle Nowe 20 – 20.7 km
- Dam on Bystra stream in Kuznice -1.5
- Gubałówka cablowy PKL -3.1 km
- United Rafter
Zakopane, Bronislaw Czech -3.1 km
- Morskie Oko Tatry
Lake and waterfalls – 17.6 km
- Krupówki and City Park – 4.2 km
- Tatry, Chochołowska Valley – 25.1
- Tatry, Giewont – 8.9 km
- Tatry, Kasprowy – mountain peak- 9.3 km
- Cable railway to Kasprowy
Zakopane, Kuznice – 3.0 km
- Rówień Krupowa upper and lower
Zakopane, Al. 3-go Maja – 4.8 km
Zakopane, Kuznice – 2.9 km
- Tatry Five Polish Ponds Valley
Submit your review